- Learn French. This is for two reasons. 1. I have always wanted to learn the language and 2. so I can move to Paris (which is hopefully a not so far fetched goal of mine).
- Get 1000 page views on my blog in one day. I have a long way to go. Do that many people even care what I have to say? I guess we'll find out.
- Make progress on the book ideas I have. The ultimate goal here is to get one published. I need to set aside time each week to work on this. Make a conscious effort.
- Make time for myself, and not feel guilty about it.
- Create a successful etsy shop.
- Become an iMentor. I want to help someone and I think this is a way I would be good at that in NY.
- Try a new recipe each week. I was doing really good at this one for a while, but I have slacked off.
- Learn a way to express myself creatively. I like to try a lot of different things but I need to find one that works for me.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I made some goals
So, I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about what I want from life and have made a few goals for myself to get me closer. Posting them makes it more likely for me to make progress towards attaining them.