Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week in review

Sorry for my lack of posting this week. I know that some of you live to read about my life. However, I have been pretty swamped and too exhausted to write. So, here is a recap of some of this week's highlights.

Monday
: Presidents Day = No work. Paint my kitchen with eco-friendly paint in a color called lily pad. PS. Vicky Cristina Barcelona + Sushi + Friends = Great Night.
Tuesday: See my first real life tranny (ed note: I do not count the ones from Lucky Cheng's) on the train coming home from happy hour. Surprisingly it was her manly legs that gave her away, not her size 14 feet. Immediately text old roommates and share my experience.
Wednesday: Out run a fire truck near Madison Square Park on my way to meet up with some friends. I knew all that time at the gym would eventually pay off. Use the 15 items or less line at the grocery store even though I have at least double that. There was no one in line so I didn't think it would matter. But, the machine decided not to read any of my barcodes and by the time I was finally finished there was a long line. I felt slightly bad, only slightly.
Thursday: Find a sweet coffee table on Craigslist for $20. The guy kinda laughed when I told him I was going to carry it. Walk 9 blocks to the F train with the base propped on my shoulder and carry the top with my other hand. I am that annoying person who brings furniture on the subway during rush hour. Surprisingly, no one uses inappropriate language towards me. My traps however, are still cursing me.
Friday: Wake up ridiculously sore from yesterday's activity. Fall in love with my recently purchased eyebrow brush while getting ready in the am. It is amazing what perfectly brushed eyebrows and clump free lashes can do for a girl. Friend from college coming into town for the weekend. I'm excited. Hopefully we can cross some things off my list!

No comments: