- Top of the Empire State Building
Hockey Game, luckily I have a totally obsessed Rangers fan friend, and another friend who works at MSG. I think this one is likely to happen :)
- Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for the Cherry Blossom Festival (Future date with Jon)
- Brooklyn Pizza tour
Visit the Doughnut Plant
Eat at Egg in Williamsburg
Run in Prospect Park
Explore Park Slope
- See SNL
- Go Ice Skating
Mets game, Been to a Yankees game a few times but I am an equal opportunities kinda girl
- Bronx Zoo in the summertime. Half of the animals were hibernating when I went in the winter.
- Accidentally walk by the Gossip Girl set and get invited to lunch with all my favorite stars.
- Horse drawn carriage ride in Central Park
- More summer movies in the park
- Museum of Sex, purely for the comedic value
- Katz Deli (after all one of my favorite movies is When Harry Met Sally)
Green Point bars with Katie
- Attend a Fashion Week Show
- Lucali Pizza. I hear it's great.
- Red Hook Winery
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
While I have no intentions of leaving the great city of New York any time soon (that is unless my amazing employer feels I would be better utilized in our Paris headquarters :) ) I decided it was time to compile a list of all the things I want to do and places I want to see before I leave NY. I have crossed off a lot of my list in my 2 1/2 years (I seriously cannot believe I have been here that long) as a New Yorker.