Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A life catch up.

I know I've been really bad about this whole blogging thing of late. I've just been really busy getting trying to get my Etsy store running (and selling), and working my normal job. It's not easy people. Not selling anything is extremely time consuming. I constantly think about my strategy, and how I can trick people in to buying something that I find beautiful. (side note: do others even find my idea of beautiful beautiful as well?)

It's been really cold here in New York lately. Last night it the temps dropped and today's high is 26!. The "feels-like" low is ZERO. Yikes. Good thing I have some nice flannel sheets to cuddle up in tonight. I was trying to make myself feel better by checking out the Florida weather hoping for warm temps and sunny skies. Too bad it was 26 degrees there last night as well. Looks like it's going to be a cold winter people!

We even got our first real snow last night. We had maybe a quarter inch, but it stuck! Nothing really beats watching Dewey run around in the snow. Her little hop gets even better when she can't keep her paws on the cold ground for too long. Cold weather sure puts a spark in the pups and I love it! Can't wait to see her and Kona playing together for a few days.

No comments: