Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The problem with having good kitchenware



Is they are really freaking sharp!

I decided to make a delicious dinner last night (side note: how is it I never manage to snap shots of my creations?) and in the midst of zesting some ginger for the sauce in my Bombay Sloppy Joes I slipped and got my finger. It was one of those really bad cuts, because it took a bit to actually start bleeding. I now have about 10 nice little cuts along my finger. It sure is a good thing I opted to sleep an extra 10 minutes instead of actually giving myself a manicure this week!

Despite the injury, the meal was delicious. Luckily the ginger was the first step and I easily was able to start over without wasting too much! Jon and I enjoyed while sipping on some wine and watching When in Rome. It was surprisingly cute.

3 comments:

Candice said...

ouch!

New Life said...

ouch! I cut myself chopping basil this week....

Anyways, When in Rome IS surprisingly cute and funny! I enjoyed it as well!

Meagan Halquist said...

Owie!