Friday, July 10, 2009

I ate my first street meat!


Ok, so maybe it wasn't your typical street meat, but it WAS meat I bought off the street. A few coworkers walked 25 blocks (I still don't know why we didn't take the subway) to try the raved about LCB Burger Truck for lunch today. It came highly recommended to me, so I had high expectations. It features 100% all-natural, grass-fed steakburgers and they were pretty darn good. I do think they should expand their offerings (such as fries) and include toppings for their burgers (hello mushrooms and onions), but I left feeling very satisfied. I didn't even mind walking back to my office. I think the 50 blocks I walked burned off all the food I ate. Although, I wouldn't be opposed if they wanted to drive down to the Flatiron/Chelsea area every now and again - and give Shake Shack a run for their money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm a dope for not coming with.

let's find the Treat Truck some time!