Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today is a slow day....

That is because it is BASTILLE DAY and given that I work for French company, half of the people I work with are out of the office! So I hope everyone in Paris is having a wonderful 4-day weekend while I am slaving away and working late into the night.

My neighborhood has a rather popular Bastille Day celebration every year (have I mentioned how much I truly LOVE this neighborhood?). While I was not prepared for the intensity of the celebration this year, I am already mentally gearing myself up for next year. Any of my French co-workers want to come with me? I am looking forward to stuffing my face with crepes and drowning myself in all the Sangria I can handle. Only then will I play a game of Petanque on a sand covered Smith Street.

No comments: