Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yoga Fun

So during last night's book club, a few girls kept talking about this Yoga PassBook they have been using. I decided to look more into the book and am really thinking about buying one. It's such a good deal. For $75 you get passes to about 350 yoga classes that you can use all throughout 2009. This is a pretty sweet deal considering how expensive yoga classes can be. Its a great way to try out a bunch of different studios and techniques.

I've tried a couple yoga classes at my gym, but they are just basic yoga. I liked it, but have wanted to try some more specific techniques. More specifically I have wanted to try Bikram for a while now. I guess I don't really have an excuse not to go now.

The best thing about this is they have a buy 3 get one book free deal. That averages $56 bucks a book! Who wants to get one with me?

No comments: