Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's winter out there.

I have to say, I'm feeling pretty darn good today. Last night I took a spin class that made me really sweat and did a nice leg workout. This morning I followed it up with a nice little run. While 49 out of 50 states are currently covered in snow, I however decided to brave the 20 degree temperature (which I think was about 9 degrees with the windchill). The streets were still covered in snow, and I could barely feel my fingers, but it felt great to get out there this morning. And, you really can't beat that skyline view at dawn. Breathtaking.

On another note, I have two photo shoots in the works! I'm really excited. Let's hope this whole photographer thing works out for me :)

3 comments:

KR said...

you take such fab pics! what kind of camera do you have?

Kelley, Sailing Chance said...

Hey KR -

It's a Canon Rebel. LOVE IT. :)

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

omg! can't believe you went running outside during all this cold. i'm freezing! although, i did get back in the gym this week for the first time in 2 months. i don't know what happened to me...i look gross and need to get back to the grind. i'm already feeling better (thank goodness!)

good luck with your shoots this weekend...can't wait to read about them and see 'em on the blog. :)