Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's pumpkin time!


I can't believe it. Thanksgiving is just around the corner! I'm pretty excited about this year. My sister came up from her new diggs in DC to spend her first Thanksgiving away from home up in New York with me. It will be nice to spend the day with two of the people I love the most.

Last night I started prepping for the big day and made my pumpkin cheesecake. In the past this has proven to be quite a crowd pleaser. I cheated a little bit this time and made a 9.5 inch cheesecake (instead of the recommended 10) so I could make 2 mini cheesecakes for sister and I to try before hand. Jessie (who has proven to be weary of all things pumpkin in the past) even thought they were great!

Can't wait for Thursday!

Oh, and speaking of pumpkin... how freaking adorable is this card? Extra points because it's made in Brooklyn!

No comments: