Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Andrew Jackson is... Sexy?


On Friday Jason and I went on a little date to see Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. For those of you who may react like my mom ("what the heck is that?!") it is a new show on Broadway about the 7th president, Andrew Jackson. The reviews were spot on and it was amazing. Absolutely hilarious and very entertaining. Both Jason and I enjoyed it. I particularly appreciated when they were introducing the current people in Washington. If you are going to be in New York do yourself a favor and see it. It's not one of those goose-bump generating, Wicked style, amazing song and dance numbers. BUT, it is great, and as the flyers go - History got all sexypants.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Wish I could see it! I miss going to broadway shows! Glad you enjoyed it...And it's just my opinion, but any historical figure can be sexy if he's being played by a hottie!