Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Florida

This year for Christmas we spent the day at my cousins' house. Christmas is so much better spent around kids. They just get so excited about all the new fun toys they get to play with. I miss the days when a box of crayons and a color book got me excited. Ok, who am I kidding. I still get excited about them and did actually get a brief moment to practice staying in the lines until my cousin got bored and wanted to try out her Easy Bake Oven. The rest of my day was spent playing Sponge Bob Operation, kicking butt in Wii hula hooping and stuffing my face. We even got video footage of my mom Wii hula hooping (black mail?). I love my family.

How cute is this ornament? My cousin made it in school :)

Odin was trying to be sneaky and create a stash in case he needed to hibernate.

Jessie and Odin played a few games of I spy.


Mom and Vanessa were getting really into the Wii.

Cait and grandma playing the planet game.

2 comments:

The Lewicutt's said...

You're mom is adorable! It was great seeing you Saturday, by the way!

Anonymous said...

moms going to kill you haha