Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello Fall!

It's Fall here in New York and it is an absolutely glorious time. I love scarves, sweaters, jackets and boots. It's easily the best dressed season. However, since I am still relatively new to this cold weather thing, I am slowly adding to my staples each year so I don't die of frost bite. Clearly this means proper foot attire :)

Here is what I'm seriously considering. If only I had an unlimited shoe budget.


Lucky "Angel Boots" , Boutique 9 "Darcy", DKNY "Paula" - I want the brown version I think. Decisions, decisions.

PS. I am going to Ikea this weekend to get another shoe rack. It is a necessity.
PPS. Deal of yesterday was a pair of $110 flats for $25! You know I love a good deal. And shoes.

1 comment:

KR said...

i wore boots yesterday and it got me soooo psyched for fall!

also, i gave you a lil award on my blog! :-)