Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jet Setting

I write this 35,000 ft above ground as I sit on my 7am Virgin America flight to San Francisco. Yesterday I realized I will out of town for 25 days in the next 5 weeks. That is INSANE. I already miss my bed and I just rolled out of it. At least I get to visit some pretty fun places and even cooler people. I'll be making stops in San Fran, Atlanta Airport, Orlando for sister's graduation (she's such a big girl now), Lake Canada, Montreal, Toronto, and Orlando again for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. Then, two weeks after that I am in upstate New York for a work retreat. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Random thought 1: 12 year olds should not be singing songs about love, and definitely should not record music videos about them.

Random thought 2: If you plan on sleeping on a plane with your mouth open, please brush your teeth. Your nasty breath is gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I will be seeing more of you in these past 4 months, then I have in the past 3 years! :)