Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lions, and Tigers and Bear, OH MY!


My weekend camping trip on the Delaware River was a huge success! While I did not encounter any lions, tigers or bears, I was tempted to break out my old Girl Scouts camping songs. While I contained my desire, my adventure did include:

A trip to Wal-Mart to pick up last minute supplies (I swear everything there is $1).
Successfully setting up my tent in the dark.
Cooking dinner over the open fire.
Freezing temps at night. I was forced to cuddle for warmth.
Floating down a river for hours on end.
NOT getting sunburned.
Five large rafts tied together.
Lots of nature.
SMORES.
Deer. Rabbits. Frogs. and 1 Giant Beetle.
A lot of off-key singing.
Realizing how over MJ I really am.

and...

A STRAWBERRY CHEESEQUAKE BLIZZARD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love both Walmart and Blizzards! i'm jealous!