Friday, June 5, 2009

I am a gaming nerd

"It's me, Mario!" Me with the voice of Mario :)

Dear readers, I want to apologize for being such a bad blogger lately. I just literally have not had a second to write a post. So, over the next couple of days I will share tons and tons of fun things with you.

This week I have been in LA at the E3 convention. It's basically where all the top video game developers release their upcoming games and features. When it started I felt ridiculously out of my element, but towards the end I was contemplating buying a gaming console or two :)I got to preview and plays some really cool games that are coming out. DJ Hero looks awesome, as does Assassin's Creed II (although I am a little biased on that one). Some of the other games I played were Toy Story (based on the Disney ride), Fight Night, Wii Active, Sonic/Mario Olympics, the new Super Mario Wii game, and a bunch of other fun ones. I am by no means good at video games and lost in everyone except the fitness one. Either way, the convention was a blast. James Cameron, Pele and even Mini Me made appearances!

No comments: