Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's hear it for 3-day weekends!

Yeah for Italian Ices! Photo Credit: Hispanic man selling the ices who did not speak a word of English.

It has to be said that I love three day weekends. I just feel so much more relaxed and charged up for the 4 day work week that lies ahead. I strongly encourage the US to take this on as the norm.

My weekend was filled with relaxing activities such as attending a rooftop birthday party, running errands that I finally found time to do, cleaning my apartment, drinking Stumptown coffee at Cafe Pedlar, going to a pilates class, brunching in Park Slope, meeting up with some fellow Brooklyn (and UF!) friends in Prospect Park (PS. check out their videos here. AMAZING), eating a Mango Italian Ice (can't beat two scoops for $1), playing a little frisbee, getting my butt kicked in 4-square, and watching Perfume - The Story of a Murderer, which was an incredibly weird movie.

How was your weeekend?

No comments: