Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

It's only Tuesday and I am already ready for the weekend. I had such an unrelaxing, yet fun weekend that I don't feel like I got a chance to recharge. And, I'm not slowing down any time soon. Sigh.

On Saturday, I took part in my first Fake St. Patty's Day in Hoboken (also first time to Jersey since I don't really count a trip to Ikea or a meeting at Bikini Zone). It was definitely an experience. I felt like I was back in college tailgating and going to house parties. Luckily I had my girlfriend by my side to keep me from punching a guy in the face when he said we were damaged and had no chance at happiness since we were single. I don't think he realized he was single as well, and ugly.

Sunday I got to go to EGG in Williamsburg finally with my new Brooklyn Brunch crew. So good and amazing company. Later that night, two of my girlfriends came over to check out my shoebox, and brought me the most humorous house warming present ever. A Sunkist 2-liter and a Blue Gatorade (a shout out to UF for the orange and blue!) Apparently they couldn't find a wine store, but I wouldn't of had it any other way :)

No comments: