Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Pudge Free!

On the recommendation of a friend I decided to make the trek to Whole Foods after my pilates class with my girl friend. I was excited to try these "guilt free" brownies and somewhat expected them to taste like crap. I have to say these are so good! I even felt a bit guilty as I was eating them - I couldn't even tell they weren't bad for me. They are so fudgey and delicious I can't wait to finish the rest of the pan. I would finish them now, but I'm in too big of a sugar coma (real or artificial, I'm not sure) to get off the couch. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! i'm so glad you like them! there's directions for single serving sized brownies on the box, and sometimes i'll pretend i'm going to make one, but i'll just mix it up and eat the batter. i'm gross.