Thursday, March 24, 2011

Come say HI!


As I continue my journey as a photographer, I've been lucky enough to be able to participate in a few upcoming street and craft fairs where I'm going to be selling my items! All items sold can also be bought in my Etsy shop, but with no added shipping costs! What a bargain :) If you are around, come out to support me. Jason will also be selling his Merrimack & Monitor items as well. They truly are beautiful "lighting, furniture and accoutrements made from reclaimed pieces." We're doing a photo shoot soon of his items, so stay tuned for that!

Here are the fairs you can find us at!

April 30th - Go Green! Greenpoint Earth Day Festival at McCarren Park

May 1st - Lexington Craft Fair in Jackson Heights.

May 7th - Festival of Ideas in the Lower East Side

No comments: