Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brrr. It's cold out there.....

No, this is not a post about Bring it On. This is a post about adventures up at Whiteface Mountain, near Lake Placid, NY (Home of the 1980 Winter Olympics)!

A lovely group of 11 (plus Dewey!) made the drive up there to celebrate President's Weekend in style. After 3 days of snowboarding, laughing and brutally cold temperatures, my body is certainly exhausted and I'm counting down the work day until I can crawl back in bed. Great weekend. Great friends. Tons of fun. I can't wait to get on the snow again. Maybe next time I'll get the hang of it a little more and not embarrass my pro of a boyfriend.

Jason and I riding the gondola to the top. Really the only tolerable way to go when the wind is kicking (ps. That cute mask I am wearing was sooo key that day - don't judge me).

Top of Little Whiteface.

Katie and I before we head down the scenic mile and half trail from the top of Lookout Mountain.

Group shot (minus Danny who had to go home early for family day) - Lance, Blake, Drew, Pretty Yan, Dewey, Katie, Jason, Neil, Ken and Me.

No comments: