Sunday, August 8, 2010

A lovely little Sunday

A beautiful sunflower in the tacky Italian Mens Society Garden on my block.


This weekend I have been boring. I drank wine and slept. That is it.

Ok, ok, that might be a tad of an exaggeration, but I did catch up on sleep and life in general. It's been beautiful in the BK this weekend and this afternoon I met up with some really splendid ladies for brunch. It honestly was some of the most delicious food I have had in a really long time. We went to this restaurant I've wanted to go to for a while now. I constantly pass Bocca Lupo during my runs and I always forget about it when picking a place to eat. I will never forget about this place again. IT. WAS. AMAZING. Do yourself a favor and try it if you are in the hood. Actually, make it a point to come to the hood and try it. You won't be disappointed.

Oh, I also ran. 9 miles. Only 17.2 more to go until the marathon. Why do I do this to myself?

No comments: