Sunday, December 27, 2009

I live for good food.


The other night one of my most loyal readers made their way into my mom's kitchen all the way from Scottsdale, Arizona to test out his culinary school training and create a masterpiece for my mom, sister and I. I have to say that I. LOVE. CULINARY. STUDENTS. We ate homemade cream corn (I didn't know anything could be so delicious!), some awesome Indian inspired chicken dish on apricot and clove infused jasmine rice and some naan-like flat bread. Clearly the corn didn't go with the dish, but it is my sister's favorite. So good. Johnny, you can come cook for me and my neighbor every night in New York. You rock.

1 comment:

New Life said...

He made us that same dinner on Christmas night...minus the cream corn...he made that on Christmas Eve. It was amazing :) I miss Johnny!