Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This Week

Sunday Night Sunset in Carroll Gardens


I saw a middle-aged couple on the train the other night on my way home from work. They were playing peek-a-boo. I still can't decide if they were totally cute and in love, or socially retarded.

Some people need to learn to control their alcohol intake. I was literally tackled to the ground last night and have a bruised and cut up knee to prove it.

Being at the office 11 hours a day every day of the week is never fun. I literally sleep, work, eat, repeat.

I have this game I like to play where I pick out the most attractive guy on the subway to stand by. Some cute Carroll Gardens guy plays the same game and I totally caught him look at me, walk by and turn back around to come stand by me. WIN.

It may only be Wednesday but I am so excited to sit on my couch and watch my dvr all weekend/sit on Jon's couch and play Assassin's Creed 2.

No comments: