Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hard Day(s) at Work

It's always a special time when the US and French offices collide and we head North for a retreat up at the beautiful Mohonk Mountain House. It is always a blast when everyone gets together, and I wish we could do it much more often! While we let the good times roll with a nighttime hike, scavenger hunt, lobster bake, a little boat ride and SMORES (oh, and of course meetings), I must point out that this place is creepy. Steven King was inspired to write The Shining while he was staying at this joint. I was slightly disappointed when our ghost tour did not bring out any of our more pastey friends.

Group Shot after a slightly unsafe nighttime hike. Our tour guide told us not to use our cell phones for lighting and our eyes would adjust. I nearly broke my ankle immediately after.

No comments: