Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let's go to the Ex


I frequently mention how I grew up in a "cow town," but I think people usually think I am exaggerating. I am not. We got Rodeo Day off of school instead of President's Day so we could go to the Silver Spurs Rodeo and Fair to go ride every questionable ride and show every piece of livestock our hearts desired. I've never really been into livestock, so my time was better spent riding the Gravitron.

While in Toronto this week I got to go to the Ex. I am told its the 5th largest fair in North America - but I'm not really sure if it beats Florida :) I may have lost at Wack-A-Mole (I swear that game is rigged - I did a lot better at this version) and ate too much fried food, but I had a great time and spent the night in great company.

This is me holding on for dear life so I don't squish my friend on the Polar Express.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Our fair isn't what it used to be...then again what in Kissimmee is :(