Thursday, April 9, 2009

My mom is the best!

Today at work I received a nice Easter surprise when my mom sent me a box full of Easter goodies! She always gave the best Easter baskets (think of giant baskets full of shoes, clothes, candy and accessories) and I have been bummed out the last few years when I was told I was being cut off. I guess I complained enough last year because this year my box (full of Easter basket grass) arrived full of awesomness. Some might find the contents a random collection, but to me it is perfect. I got a Chef's herb garden, 5 packets of herbs, The Ultimate Gator's Pasta Salad mix, nail polish, an Easter kitchen towel, a Swiss army knife and lots of Hershey's kisses. I love you mom, you are the best. :)

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the hershey kisses, they were YUM!