Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How can you not love a place with art like this?

Ever have one of those days where the plans you had didn't work out (Guess Watchmen will have to be seen another night), but the plans you ended up with were so much better than you expected? That was my yesterday.

One of the things I absolutely love about living in NY is that I can go to Happy Hour whenever my little heart desires. I met up with one friend at Black Door near my office. Surprisingly a great find! No one bothered us, and we were able to enjoy our wine and catch up on why such wine was needed in the first place.

After that, I headed down to Max Fish to meet up with another friend. The decorator had some interesting taste in art. There were life size statues, portraits of hill billy looking men, and many more interesting pieces that for some reason my brain will not remember. Drinks are cheap, and the people watching opportunities are big.

All in all, last night was a good night :)

No comments: