Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Delta Airlines (and it's affiliates)

I feel like I am stuck in Johnathan Miles' Dear American Airlines. I started my adventure at 9:30 this morning to be a part of one of my best friend's weddings. It is currently 5:04 and I am not even half way to my destination. When my first flight was delayed I missed not 1, but 2 potential connecting flights. This means that I am now leaving Memphis at 6:20 and flying to Atlanta then to Tally. This gets me into Florida at 11:43 (but I have my doubts that 2 flights will remain on time), just in time for the rehearsal dinner to be over and the bride to be tucked into bed in order to get her beauty rest.

I just hope that I get there in time to give her a hug and tell her how happy I am for her. Here's to wishful thinking and airport food.

PS. one good thing about being stuck in Memphis for 3 hours is they have this great sub shop that seriously reminds me of Jimmy Johns. Oh, how I miss that place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss eating jimmy johns together. :(