Monday, January 19, 2009

Today has been such a great/productive/relaxing day off! Thanks MLK. I started my morning with a pilates class and 30 minutes on the treadmill (side note: I CANNOT wait for it to warm up and I can run outside again). I left the gym feeling refreshed, and ready to get things done. While I was waiting for my bathroom to desteam after my post workout shower, I was researching book clubs online and came across this awesome website called www.meetup.com. It has lists of all sorts of clubs that you can join in your area. From book clubs, to chess clubs (which I am totally joining haha), to music interest clubs, to running clubs, etc. - it has everything. I decided to join a women's book club thats held in my area. I am so excited. I have wanted to join a club for a while now, so hopefully its everything I imagine and I can meet some cool people in my neighborhood. I hear they talk shop with glasses of wine. Sounds awesome. First book is David Sedaris's When You are Engulfed in Flames. Looking forward to starting. 

After the bathroom was fully desteamed I put the second coat of paint on the walls. It looks so pretty! I am loving the Eco paint that has no smell. It's seriously worth the extra money. No headache and it dries quicker, too. 

Other boring/productive things I have done today - laundry, dishes, made my bed, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned and protected my Rebecca Minkoff bag (aka my baby), cooked an eggplant casserole, hoping to hem a skirt, and looking forward to Gossip Girl tonight! Might get crazy and paint my nails. 

xoxo


No comments: