Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting Excited

There are actually a lot of things going on in my life right now that I am pretty excited about and looking forward to. First, my mom and sister come tomorrow! I can't wait to see them. I still have to finish wrapping all their presents. Looks like I am going to busy tonight.

I move this Sunday. While I am obviously nervous, scared and sad about the situation, I am also equally excited to discover what my future holds. Two wise women said to me today, "We are so proud of you. You have such an adventure ahead of you. You have your own place and a great shoe collection!" As if my own apartment and killer shoes makes the world go round. LOL. Still, it made me smile. I am pretty impressed that I am going to be living alone in NYC. Not something a lot of people can say. I've always lived with roommates, so I will now have a space that is completely mine. I can do whatever I want - including getting lost in my thoughts, which is something that I think I will be doing a lot of in the next few weeks.

No comments: