Thursday, October 9, 2008

When I think about people who like to decorate early for the holidays my dear old roommate comes to mind. When we lived together, he would of brought out the decorations mid-November if I let him. However, I had a no decorations until December rule that he unhappily followed. Now I bring this up because today on my way to work I saw a man carrying a Christmas tree down 6th Avenue. Now this was not a fake one, but a fresh tree. This leads me to two major concerns. A) who in their right mind decorates for Christmas in October? We are still in Halloween territory. B) Where did this guy even buy a fresh Christmas tree this early? That thing certainly is not going to stay all cheerful looking for 3 months. There are some interesting people in NY – that is for sure.

No comments: